Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First time flower girl!

Well it's hard to believe my brother-in-law, Jess, is now married! We attended the wedding in Henryville, IN on Oct 24. We were so excited he and Lindsey asked Brenna to be their flower girl. She did an amazing job and was so happy to have her hair done for the first time, and she couldn't stop twirling anytime she put her dress on! Here are lots of pictures from the few days we were home. I couldn't really get any pictures of Brenna or Lindsay coming down the aisle, but I think I know where I can get some! :-) Enjoy.



Rehearsal at Wooded Glen
Brenna and Grandmother

Lindsey's nephew was a cutie!
She was dropping leaves as her pretend flowers!






Our friend's little boy Andy.


Brenna met a new friend and they danced the night away! It was the matron of honors little girl.


























1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't decide which picture is my favorite! Michael and I were both sitting here "awe"-ing over them. Yep, even Michael was doing it! Brenna is absolutely GORGEOUS and the picture of Natalie's grin is awesome! What a great shot! I'm sure Brenna is super proud of all the great shots with her daddy too! Glad you all had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete