Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A little project

I've been trying to figure out what to put up in the girls playroom to incorporate both of them, and I finally figured it out. I found this saying at Micheal's and just loved it. That's exactly how I feel about my girls. They always make me laugh, Ben and I promise to love them and raise them as best as we know how, and there is hope for their future as they develop into young women. I thought it turned out so cute!




Here is the recent 9 month profile picture of Natalie taken at JC Penneys.

This is Brenna at about 18 months that Ben's brother Jess took.



3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! I hadn't seen that phrase before but it is perfect! Might have to borrow it for something!

    The girls really look alike in those two pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo sweet!!! come help me with my walls!! I have an especially blank one in the guest room!

    ReplyDelete