Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July

We had a jammed pack weekend of activities for the 4th. We went to some military friends of ours on Sunday night for some great food and fun, and joined a bunch of our church friends on Monday night for more great food, fellowship, and fireworks. I love watching the girls faces light up when the fireworks go off. Natalie enjoyed them, but she didn't care for how loud they were! I can't believe how big the girls are getting. I want the summer to slow down, because this fall I will have a 2nd grader and a 3 year old! I am so thankful to live in this amazing country and be blessed with such a loving family. I hope you enjoyed your Independence Day as much as we enjoyed ours.


Brenna ran off to play so I didn't get any pictures of her!





We finally got to have our tradition of lighting sparklers and eating s'mores!






No comments:

Post a Comment