Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Really the big 3-0!!!!???

So I turned 30 on Sunday! I just can't believe it. It seems like I should still be a teenager back in Indiana. I would never have dreamed I would be married to a military man, traveling around with two kiddos! We headed down to Indiana on Thursday last week. Ben and I went to a dinner theatre Friday night and saw a murder mystery. It was a lot of fun. Then we stayed in a hotel in Louisville for the night. We had a yummy breakfast the next morning and enjoyed some Christmas shopping. We celebrated with the entire family Saturday night at my in-laws house. My mom took pictures with her camera so I will have to upload those later. We had a great weekend! Thanks to Ben and all the grandparents for a wonderful birthday celebration!



Headed out to dinner.



1 comment: