Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Natalie's 1st B-day!!!

Wow! What a difference a year makes! We celebrated Natalie's 1st birthday today with just Ben, Brenna and myself. We had a great day just spending time as a family and we enjoyed dinner out at Red Lobster. We are having her actual party on Saturday when the family can join us. I did really well and only teared up a little while we sang Happy Birthday to her tonight. I can't believe how much Natalie has grown and changed in such a short period of time. I am really looking forward to what this next year will bring with her walking around, talking, and really developing into the little person she will be. I love you baby girl! Here are some here and now pics to enjoy and a short updated video of Natalie walking.









38 weeks and ready to pop!! I never knew in just a few short days I would wake up with a gush! Literally!



My family complete. A sight I never thought I'd see! Me with two kiddos!



My healthy baby girl! 7 lbs 11 oz 20 inches



I was so in love with her beautiful black hair!



Home at last!



Now my almost walking 1 year old!






















































2 comments:

  1. We just love this! Happy birthday big girl! :)

    We watch the video every day and Colin says, "more walk. up, up, more time."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! That is so cute about Colin watching her! I miss everyone so bad! Colin just looks so big! How have you guys been?

    ReplyDelete